The process of adding an entry and paying for it has a logical workflow. If you follow this guide step-by-step it should be simplicity itself.
(1) On the front page of the website, locate the ENTRY under the MORE INFORMATION (blue button)
(2) Click on the ADD TO CART BUTTON.
(3) You will be redirected to your shopping cart. Only one entry per person, per order is allowed.
If you have a member coupon to reduce the cost of the entry, put it in now and click APPLY COUPON.
(4) Your entry fee will be reduced by $30.00.
(5) Then click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
(6) Fill out the entry information. Fields marked with a red * are required.
(7) Click on upload (grey box) to upload your entry.
(7) Locate your entry/file.
(8) Click on your file. The OPEN.
(9) Your file will be upload to the website.
(10) Select your payment method.
PayPal is safe and secure and will take a Credit Card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
If you choose pay by check, another screen will tell you what to do.
(11) Choosing PayPal will take you to PayPal to use a credit card or your PayPal account.
(12) If you click PAY and you don’t accept the Terms and Conditions, you will be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions first.
(13) Once you accept the Terms and Conditions by checking the box, click PLACE ORDER.
If you choose to pay by check, please contact Don Westerhaven using the Contact Form on this website.